About Me-

Hi,

I'm Kevin Bechet and this is my blog. I will be publishing up to date thoughts, videos and links concerning subjects of interest. Please stay up to date.

Best,

Kevin M. Bechet

Search This Blog

Kevin Bechet

Kevin Bechet
Myself

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Oil spill spurs illnesses in Louisiana,

We Know how much of a burden the oil spill on the Gold Coast is going to be for our economy and environment. But check out this next story to see the chaos is causing concern people's health.


http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/06/09/oil.spill.health.impact/index.html?eref=rss_topstories&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

1 comment:

  1. The news from this disaster just continues to be so depressing. I am afraid that it will not get better for a long time. With the warm weather fast approaching I hope that people listen to the authorities and do not unnecessary expose themselves to the oil. My son is an officer in the coast guard. He had to inform several of his crew that they are being sent to the gulf to help with the clean up.

    ReplyDelete